cyber security main
As organisations have become increasingly reliant on digital infrastructure, cyber security has been a greater concern. Threat actors have greater opportunities than ever before to coordinate attacks, meaning that many employers need people with the right security skills.
What have been their experiences of cyber attacks? Where are they investing in order to fill these roles? And how are they attracting – and retaining – cyber security talent?
Hays has released our first ever global report on cyber security. ‘Tackling the cyber skills gap’ contains survey responses from over 1,000 cyber security leaders worldwide, as well as comments from experts across the globe. Exploring how organisations have responded to recent global events, our research reveals the extent to which a cyber security skills gap is impacting employers, and how they are responding to the related challenges.
Download the report today for:
- Trends and challenges for organisations worldwide in a post-pandemic world
- Insights into the level of investment companies are committing to cyber security
- More details on how employers are retaining and training their cyber security talent
- Comments from experts at Hays and other leading organisations
- Recommendations on the next steps to take
cyber security download form
Download your copy