Your new company
Would you like to boost your career in an international environment as a Technical Documentation Coordinator? Our partner is amongst the biggest companies who dominate the field of renewable energy production. They are looking for a Technical Documentation Coordinator professional to join to their team in Budapest.
Your new role as a Technical Documentation Coordinator consists of
- coordinating the administration of installation documents of onshore wind turbines,
- supporting documentation clarifications, improvements and developments,
- collecting and administrating reported findings and deviations,
- leading cross functional topics, such as technical clarifications or dispensation management,
- providing communication of best-practice knowledge
- working on individual internal assignments/ projects.
What you'll need to succeed as a Technical Documentation Coordinator
- College or University degree major in Engineering,
- 3+ year of experience in a similar Documentation Coordinator or Engineering Administrator role,
- fluent English knowledge is a must, German or Spanish are great advantages,
- ability to lead internal projects and coordination of stakeholders,
- experience in standardizing and implementing processes
- skills with VBA, PowerBI, Power Apps, Windchill, Teamcenter are beneficial,
- being perspicacious, having a great overview on end-to-end processes,
What we offer
- 2 days home office opportunity weekly,
- competitive salary package with yearly bonuses,
- opportunity to build up a career inside the company on the long term,
- deep insight of the operation of a highly growing industry company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, recommend someone who might be interested in it or check out our open positions on our website hays.hu.