Service Sales Representative – German speaker
Sales / International / Negotiation / English / German / Technical improvement
Our multinational partner who is a leader in consumer electronics, energy market is looking for talented professionals to join its growing project.
If you gained experience in sales in German then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Promote and sell distributed services and products via the phone; educating customers on the impact the product has on their business thus offering product related services or product replacement to customers
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
- Provide good follow up on ongoing quotes until getting PO from customer
- Manage the purchase orders and specific purchase conditions on the appropriate tools and systems
- Gain deep understating on the distributed product portfolio and related services with the clear understanding of the impact it has on the customer thus maximising sales potentials
- Establish professional and best practice contacts with the customers
- Constant cooperation with sales, finance and product departments in order to acquire and maintain an extensive knowledge of the internal workings of these departments and their processes. Work in collaboration with the technical sales support and marketing
- Instigates regular meetings with sales and channel managers in order to establish and verify the forecast and work progress
- He/she can have a small sales target to start to take direct ownership of some accounts (i.e. contract renewals, less technical sales, etc)
- Able to detect and escalate problem or error with data that he/she is responsible for
- Contract Management focus on contract renewing for customers
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- EU citizen or have active residence permit in Hungary
- Fresh grads are also welcome
- 0-2 years of experience preferably on electrical/IT/telecommunications
- Good understanding of software applications and their customisation capabilities
- Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills
- Market, Industry, Channel and Competitive Knowledge.
- Export business rules and knowledge may be required.
- Negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
- Business Acumen and Navigation Skills (Corporate structure, Channel structure, etc.).
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
- Ability to build and manage a sales funnel of opportunities using a CRM solution with relevant reporting
- Strong German AND English capabilities (additional European language is an advantage)
In return you will have the chance to join a multinational environment with continuous possibility to develop, varied cafeteria and benefit package with competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.