Senior Financial Accountant (GL) position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centres in Budapest.
If you are eager to continue your career in a dynamic and exciting new project, this is your chance!
Your new role
- Manage the month end closing tasks
- Run the Balance Sheet reconciliations and review
- Preparing advanced monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to Internal Teams (e.g. Tax team) or – in case required includes analysis
- Cooperate with team members on a day to day basis to solve issues within the processes
- Preparing various reports
- Actively supporting internal and external audits
- Prepare tax calculations and declarations
- Participate in process development
- Coach and develop new / or existing team members
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Have 2-3 years of accounting experience (preferably in GL),
- Have technical skills (preferably familiar with SAP and Excel),
- Find yourself a practical problem-solver,
- Have a degree in finance or economy.
What you’ll get
- Great working environment
- Home office opportunity
- Outstanding benefit package
- Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.