A Senior Accountant position is available with our reputable partner company in the field of manufacturing. The organization offers a professional work atmosphere and the chance to progress in their careers. This role requires a supportive team mentoring attitude.
As a Senior Accountant, your main responsibilities are:
- Managing billing and accounting of vendor invoices,
- Completing accounting of tangible assets,
- Ensuring and preparing the relevant documentation,
- Managing payment notices,
- Providing MNB and KSH statistics,
- Maintaining contact with clients.
You are the ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant position, if you have:
- College/University degree in Finance and Accounting or qualified Accountant,
- Minimum three years of experience using SAP system,
- Intermediate English or German language skills.
What you’ll get in return:
- Professional development opportunities,
- Well-rounded, complex position,
- Home Office possibility,
- Competitive salary package.
Apply if you are interested in this position! Simply upload your English CV! Please be aware that only chosen candidates will receive a call. #1175321