Your new role
- Contribute to the execution of Product Cyber Security operations, incident response and investigations by documenting and managing opportunities for process improvement and best practices.
- Follow up with issue owners to ensure that documented lessons learned are being tracked and remediated.
- Perform Product Cyber Security operations as directed by the standard processes and procedures.
- Provide evidence of audit compliance for ISO 27001, ISO 21434 and other Internal Audit requirements.
- Leverage the GRC case management solution to meet audit, compliance and legal requirements.
- Assist the Product CyberSecurity on Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management.
- Supports team members on risk management requests and provide subject matter expertise.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Legal Studies or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and/or Project Management with an emphasis on process improvement
- Fluent English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- Strong attention to detail by achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a bias towards action
- Experience with process documentation
What you'll get in return
- Experience with the automotive sector
- CRISC, CISM, CISA, CEH CISSP or Security+ certifications
What you need to do now
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organise leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1173836