Personal Assistant and Office Manager
Our prestigious partner who is an international leader in IT services and enterprise support is looking for a talented, experienced professional to join its project in Budapest.
If you gained experience in office management AND/OR management assistance, and speak Russian, then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Liaising with the CEO, executives, employees and external partners
- Supporting in all administrative matters
- Managing CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Acting as a CEO office manager by keeping up with office requests and supplies
- Scheduling, organizing and managing events
- Maintaining the office (ordering household goods, groceries, water, coffee, stationery, etc.)
- Ordering corporate lunches to the office
- Order/repair of furniture and appliances
- Interaction with the lessor, service organizations
- Partial document management of the company
- Participation in the creation of corporate merchandise for employees and clients of the company
- Accounting and organization of birthdays of employees
- Participation in the organization and holding of corporate events (corporate parties, team building)
- Creating a comfortable, supportive environment in the office
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar function: office management AND/OR management assistance
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Fluent Hungarian language knowledge
- At least conversational level of Russian knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Responsibility and attentiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and solve problems quickly, resourcefully, and competently
- Be open-minded person who has desire to help employees with different questions
- To have an experience in IT companies will be the plus
- Knowledge of office equipment
In return you will have the chance to join a stable, growing company with outstanding salary, possibility to develop, and education possibility.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.
office manager / irodavezető / vezetői asszisztens / director assistant / organizing / English / Russian