- Our business line 4flow management utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage our customers’ supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
-Outstanding development opportunities, knowledge sharing in a global environment and having fun – that’s our culture.
Grow with us and join the outstanding team in Hungary.
What will your new challenge look like?
-You will be hired as a supply chain procurement analyst for the 4flow management business line. Your area of work will involve the logistics procurement on behalf of 4flow customers. In particular, this will include the following tasks:
- Managing all aspects of transportation network design and procurement
- Developing tender documentation and negotiating with suppliers
- Sourcing of logistics and supply chain services
- Performing customer management and tasks related to plant support
- Creating sourcing cases and materials for online and onsite logistics service provider review meetings
- Optimizing and improving processes for logistics provider management to ensure smooth handling and transportation services
- Working in close coordination with managers and project managers at 4flow
- Managing other tasks that correspond to your knowledge and skills in addition to implementing and developing innovative optimization concepts
Why do you belong at 4flow?
- You give us confidence to believe that you’ll contribute to the growth of our company with your personality, skills, knowledge, and experience
- You have a university degree focused on supply chain management, logistics or transportation management
- You have gained some practical experience in procurement, transportation, automotive or consulting
- You can work in a conceptual and structured way and have an affinity for numbers
- Your communication skills in English are very good and you are proficient in MS Excel
- You hold a strong interest in supply chain topics and are motivated to work with international teams in an exciting environment
What do we offer?
- SZÉP card and private health insurance
- Annual learning budget and unlimited LinkedIn Learning account
- Partnership with All You Can Move
- Well-being application that allows you to participate in challenges and helps you look after and improve your health and mood
- Free access to organic fruit, cereal, snacks, drinks, and coffee at all 4flow locations
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely
- Regular company events and a friendly and ambitious company culture
- Career opportunities