Your new company
Our partner is a leader in automotive seating with unmatched global reach and scale.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide break fix and troubleshooting service for the plant
- Managing local and applying corporate IT standards, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provide in-plant IT Operations support for all IT Infrastructure and Operating systems including PCs, locally administrated servers, workstations, network router/nodes, printers, scanners, mobile phones, plant floor devices in the plant.
- Incident, problem and change management processes using the designated tracking tool
- Local responsibility for Asset management and consumption tracking, keeping Remedy in line with actual
- Manage applications including break fix, housekeeping and system administration as appropriate
- Work with internal resources and outsourced partners to deliver day-to-day IT Operations, ensuring systems/solutions are meeting/exceeding availability and performance service levels, decreasing business impacting incidents and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved locally within the plants.
- Continuously monitor the status of the whole local IT environment including vulnerability, security risks
What you'll get in return
- Min. 1 year on-site support experience.
- English language; communication level expected.
- MSc or BSc Engineering degree
What you need to do now
- travel imbursement
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176623