Key Account Management / Customer Coordinator / German Clients / Service Delivery Expert
Our client’s Operations Center is a customer-focused organization focused on small and medium-sized customers in the EMEA region, including international EMEA-based subsidiaries of key corporate accounts. This role is responsible for managing and executing contracted services as defined in the client contracts.
Your new role:
• Account Service Expert works with customer contacts, third-party partners/suppliers/service providers, and company resources to perform specified services.
•The duties include daily service delivery execution, escalation management, preparation of customer reports, and providing input and recommendations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage all aspects of daily operations such as accuracy of installations, hardware order management, device replacement management, issue resolution, toner reconciliation analysis, consumables management.
• Maintains the necessary customer communication by e-mail and telephone.
• Monitor and report service and maintenance performance metrics to meet contractual SLA requirements - escalate as necessary. Responsible for providing the highest level of service in line with the company’s 100% customer retention goal.
• Ensures compliance with HR, procurement, legal, financial, ethical and governance policies, strategies and processes.
• Collaborate with partners to support client contractual requirements.
• Give presentations with the help of representatives from different fields and connect all service levels in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
To be considered as an ideal candidate, you are required to have:
3-4 years of experience in service delivery management / key account management or in other similar role accountable for customer satisfaction and service level attainment.
Fluent English and German language knowledge are also required to fulfil the role.
Why is it a good opportunity for you:
Beside their modern, international environment, they offer a complex role with exciting professional challenges, a competitive salary package, opportunity for personal and professional development, trainings and friendly, supportive colleagues in the whole company.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167026
kattintson idea Hays adatvédelmi szabályzat megtekintéshez, amelyben részletes információt talál arra vonatkozólag, hogy miként használjuk és védjük személyes adatait, és az ehhez kapcsolódó jogait.
Üzleti kiszolgáló központok
Beszéljen Soltesz Aletta, a pozícióval foglalkozó szaktanácsadónkkal, akinek címe Budapest