Our well-established multinational partner who is a global leader on its field worldwide is looking to expand its Customer Service Representative Team.
The company provides a professional working environment for fresh graduates as well and they can offer the chance to build up a career.
As a Customer Service your main tasks are:
- To be the primary contact for the Customers and for the Commercial Teams
- Support Customers and Sales teams in the given region
- Respond to Customer inquiries via phone and email and support the Sales Teams with their inquiries
- Process operational customer complaints
- Contribute in identifying and implementing process improvements
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Strong customer services experience within a fast paced, corporate environment
- Experience in a customer facing role, including order processing
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Have technical skills (preferably familiar with SAP/SFDC and MS Office)
- Bachelor’s degree
What the company can offer you:
- A dynamic environment where your innovative ideas are always welcome
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary and cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Private Health Care Services – unlimited examinations, checkups in numerous specialties free of charge
- Life and accident insurance
- Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.