Digital Experience Platform & Innovation Lead position knowledge is open at our multinational partner who is one of the world's leading biotechnology companies.
Your new role
As a leader:
- Ensuring a strong demand & resource management process which supports the leadership team in prioritizing and planning work to maximize the impact for the company.
- Facilitating and strengthening the collaboration between the different Product Managers /Owners, aiming for managing an overarching and consistent platform roadmap.
- Supporting the innovation of the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to meet the evolving needs of our customer groups.
- Providing the stakeholders a central point of contact for support on all other core technical solutions in addition to ServiceNow and Nexthink.
As a qualified expert:
- Establish and run a forum for Product Managers/Owners to effectively share knowledge, align on ongoing & future initiatives, identify collaboration opportunities and synergies.
- Drive regular and frequent platform backlog refinement in close collaboration with the various Product Managers/Owners and involved partners
- Prepare and facilitate Digital Experience Platform (DXP) portfolio management discussions within the DXP Leadership Team
- Compile specific dashboard to update key stakeholders and customer on DXP business performance and impact
What you'll need to succeed
- 7+ years of experience as a successful Information Technology Project Manager/delivery leadership using structured project management and agile methodologies
- Good understanding in the SNOW platform and IT Practices
- Deep understanding of various development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Iterative, Spiral, Safe, etc.)
- Ability to see the interrelationship across "the big picture" and understand its dependency on other activities
- Ability to manage the complexity of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team dynamics on a global level in order to deliver programs and large multifunctional, complex projects across multiple global locations
- PMP, Prince2 (or equivalent), SAFe, Scrum Master certification required
Why is it a good opportunity for you:
The company offers you great opportunity for constant development opportunities, free language courses & training, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career. Home Office opportunity, competitive compensation package and a motivating, modern environment with enthusiastic teams!
Your next step:
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career – we have many opportunities for you!