Your new company
Life Sciences companies have intertwined into our daily lives and they have a significant impact in every aspect of the economy. Our multinational partner is the number one software provider for the Life Sciences sector in Europe and Worldwide, and now you have the opportunity to join them as a Cloud Software Configuration Consultant!
Our partner company provides a long term professional career for experts from Life Sciences too, who are thinking about a career change in the same industry, but to its technological part. You are only desired to have a technological mindset, and a huge ambition to shape the future's cloud system as a Cloud Software Specialist.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding the customer business processes,
- translating business requirements into application functionality design,
- performing configuration changes in the system,
- activating new product features,
- troubleshooting system configuration issues,
- data import and extraction. Preparing files for data loading,
- knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training delivery,
- creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs.
- at least BA degree in the Life Sciences industry (e.g.: Pharmacist)
- OR in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degrees
- minimum 2 years of experience with configuring/supporting/implementing software solutions in a Consulting or Customer Service role (e.g. experience in an IT Help Desk Level 2 position, or minimum medium level knowledge of managing/ creating Excel Pivots, Macros, and/ or SQL scripts)
- OR minimum 1-2 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry in the Clinical, Regulatory, Quality or Pharmacovigilance/Safety spaces.
- confident English knowledge,
What you'll get in return
- ability to quickly understand requirements and design & provide potential solutions,
- experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations,
- customer oriented attitude.
What you need to do now
- you will be part of a team that shape the future's cloud system,
- continuous learning & professional development,
- further fringe benefits and bonus after you completed your preliminary period,
- flexible working program - work from anywhere and anytime you would like to. Main criteria is keeping deadlines and supporting clients in a high quality
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159995