Your new company
We are looking for an Artwork Compliance Officer to our pharmaceutical partner’s quality compliance/assurance team.
Your new role
- Log identified artwork risks and issues for the purposes of remediation and trending; perform impact assessment and escalate issues as required
- Request, collect, organise, store and/or distribute documentation relating to identified risks or issues
- Conduct issue resolution meetings with relevant stakeholders to ensure prompt action is taken to minimise any potential impact to patient safety or supply
- Capture root cause for identified issues and performing trending analysis to identify compliance concerns, process gaps or improvement opportunities
- Support completion of root cause analysis, CAPAs, investigation reports and Quality Defect Reports as part of issue remediation activity
- Liaise with impacted stakeholders to obtain regular updates and ensure remediation actions are completed within agreed timeframe
- Maintain effective operational metrics in relation to identified artwork risks and issues.
- Support with monthly compliance reviews of process and systems (TrackWise and GLAMS)
- Monitor Affiliate AW Compliance, making recommendations to improve standards and to prepare markets for internal or external inspections
- Represent regional artwork on weekly operational calls (cover for Compliance Manager)
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables and charts)
- Strong Presentational Skills
- Awareness of local authority requirements concerning artwork
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
What can you expect from our partner
- Competitive salary and cafeteria
- Employee life and accident insurance
- Free hot meal in the canteen
- Work commute support
- Settlement support
- Sign on bonus
- Annual bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.