Specifically, we are looking for a Store Manager in our who will be reporting to the District Manager, and that will be responsible to ensures the achievement of the commercial objectives of the store in compliance with business procedures, ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the resources entrusted to him, in order to create an excellent Customer Experience .
What will you do?
- Select the sales personnel (Sales Assistant and warehouse workers), under the supervision of the DM, as well as for the management, training and motivation of the entire store team. It identifies people’s potential and makes them grow.
- Is responsible for the sales performance of the assigned store.
- Transfer content and training tools focused on the main themes of the store: Sales, Product, Visual Merchandising, Operations.
- Guarantee an excellent Customer Experience service, of which it is ambassador, performing in person sales activities.
- Monitor your sales/KPI results by comparing them with your District Manager and coordinating corrective actions. Communicate results and goals daily, motivating and stimulating the store team.
- Update all store staff on procedures/guidelines provided by the office.
- Ensure compliance of the store image with the Visual Merchandising guidelines provided.
- Organize and coordinates inventory activities and ensures proper and efficient stock management.
- Supports the Headquarters planner in the preparation of orders.
- Is responsible for the proper management of money and business assets.
- Constantly monitor the activities of the competition, providing feedback to the District Manager and communicating useful tips/information to improve the sales performance of the store.
- Is responsible for ensuring the correct implementation by all the store staff of the legislation on occupational safety and privacy.
Who are you?
- 4-5 years’ or above related experiences in store manager
- Result orientation
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Effective communication
- Ability to enhance brand and product
- Business Planning and KPI Management
- Customer Service and Sales Orientation, according to Company Selling Ceremony
- Organization of work
- Team Selection, Training and Management
- Administration and Security
- ...an energetic, engaging, and positive approach!