Our multinational partner who is a leading provider is now looking for a Senior Controller who will be managing specific Cost Planning, Accounting and Reporting processes. If you are ready to continue your career in an exciting, new position do not hesitate to apply!
Your main tasks will be
- Decision support and ownership for the responsibility area, stakeholder management, understanding the business reasons of movements
- Responsibility for the daily management of the respective P&L and B/S area from accounting, reporting, and controlling perspective.
- Prepare variance analysis reports
- Financial planning with Finance and Operations teams, check and validate results
- Further harmonization, automation, and simplification of processes
- Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm, and support to the continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- BA or MSc degree in Finance
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- At least 6 years’ experience in accounting / controlling / cost accounting & analysis function
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent system skills – SAP / BI
- Must possess a proactive, motivational, ‘can do’ attitude