We are a Hungarian group of companies striving for innovative engineering services and IT solutions. Our development team, participating in a "big science" program in Lund, Sweden, expands significantly. If the following tasks sound interesting, please apply!
Senior Java Developer
- Analysis and definition of requirements for the development of different software applications,
- Implementation and test of control system software components,
- Maintenance, support and improvements of delivered software components,
- Participation in requested meetings,
- Where applicable track progress with Jira project and issues,
- Prepare documentation when necessary/requested.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering,
- Advanced experience with Java (8-17) development,
- Advanced experience with working with PostgreSQL,
- Advanced knowledge of Java web applications (Java EE, PrimeFaces, Wildfly),
- Advanced experience with JPA/Hibernate,
- Advanced knowledge of HTML,
- Experience working with Git and Maven,
- Experience working with web based applications,
- Experience working with RESTful services,
- Experience of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence),
- Experience in working in an international research organization,
- Knowledge of agile development using Scrum,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-motivated personality.
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, long-term, innovative projects,
- Work in a multinational environment,
- Full home office working.