Your new company is a fast growing provider of engineering / industrial solutions and services in the field of the industrial automation to an attractive portfolio of customers, representing leading suppliers in the automotive and other industry segments, being active on the local Hungarian market, as well as globally.
As a valued member of the Central European Automation Holding, The company has significantly enhanced its portfolio of services and solutions by utilizing the synergies and cooperation with other holding member companies, which bring excellent opportunity to boost its sales and market presence.
The company is now looking for an experienced Sales Representative / Engineer in order to further support its growth and expansion to new solution areas, as well as acquisitions of new customers.
The headquarter is located in east of Budapest.
Your new companies goal is to shape / automate the world with outstanding engineering work!
- Analyze industry trends and create go-to-market strategy accordingly
- Identify the new potential customers and business opportunities, either by direct sales initiative, or in collaboration network of business partners (industrial automation product suppliers)
- Canvass, initiate, qualify sales opportunity and follow through to ensure successful sales
- Devise own sales strategy and implement action plans to systematically and actively increase revenue stream, new customers acquisitions as well as solution portfolio
- Orchestrate key supporters form the team to address potential opportunities and contribute to preparation of winning proposals
- Create and maintain a network of partners and influencers that help to grow the business
- Enable Sales Synergies and up-selling and cross-selling opportunities together with Sales Team of sister companies in the Holding
- Monitor his/her own sales performance and create corrective actions, when needed
- Administer and report sales activities to the management team
- Represent the company at industry fairs, trade conferences and other marketing events
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business or related subject or Engineering diploma
- High English proficiency is a must.
- Have a minimum of 5 years successful track record from B2B sales, preferably in technology business segment. Experience in hunting new customers as well as maintaining long term relationship.
- Experience in industrial automation, solution/ project sales involving technical products would be an strong advantage
- Strong sense of understanding of the value proposition to the end users
- Experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management, marketing
- Business acumen that you can apply on different decision levels from senior management level to technical support
- Problem-solving, results-oriented and creative thinking
- Customer-oriented attitude
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Must possess strong communication skills and have a good understanding of customer’s needs and business challenges
- Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction in a structured and independent approach
- Thinks and works at strategic level
- Results oriented and knows how to get to the desired results
- Trustworthy, loyal and follows strong ethics
- Personal drive and high energy level
- Strong in building relationships
- Winner mentality with “going beyond limits” attitude
- “Can do” attitude
- However being strong, self-motivated individual, effective team collaboration is highly required
- Strong understanding of the solution sales business and working with distributors
- Should be able to operate between “hunting” for new possibilities and “farming” existing customers
- User-level knowledge of technical documentation and designs
- Automation knowledge (robotics, electrical, sensor technology, pneumatics, motors, bus systems, vision systems)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to be a key part of a fast growing, young, innovative, flexible and dynamic company, team and holding organization
- Highly competitive salary package rewarding performance and results achieved
- Standard working tools e.g. company car, phone, notebook available for private use as well
- Challenging, varied and responsible tasks
- Secure, long-term job opportunity
- Supporting the continuous professional and personal development of our employees through trainings and courses
- Young and innovative team
PLACE OF WORK:
- At our site in broader Budapest, however, the Sales Representative / Engineer is expected to spend majority of her/his time at customers and business partners