Your new company
Our partner is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass, glass-ceramics and glass innovations. They are looking for a new colleague to join their new pharma unit.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You coordinate process and document requests (incidents, changes) received from key users of different locations as well as maintenance activities
- You narrow down root causes, derive necessary tasks and organize with locations and our technical experts
- You will be involved in support tasks (2nd/3rd level) and troubleshooting
- You support roll-out projects both from organizational and technical point of view
- You provide training for users on our IT applications in production, plant maintenance and quality
- You establish a good relationship to the key users of the different locations and gather a good understanding of their requirements and collect ideas for continuous improvement
What you'll get in return
- You have a degree (B.Sc.) in computer science, engineering or natural sciences; alternatively, you have a comparable qualification through a completed apprenticeship with several years (3-5 years) of work experience and have a strong understanding of IT
- You have experience with ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow) and tools for agile working methods (e.g. Jira & Confluence)
- You have practical experience in the operation (and implementation) of production-related software systems/ applications in a production-related environment (MES, PDA, CAQ, etc.)
- You have first experience in the administration of both Linux (e.g. Debian) and Windows system, as well as the development of scripts and applications for automated administration
- You have a good understanding on virtualization, container- and cloud-based deployments as well as the management of services based on Docker & Co.
- If you gained first experience with GMP related tasks, is a plus
- Good communication skills, especially in English, a team oriented working style distinguish you
- You enjoy to work in a diverse and locally distributed team
You can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174467