Your new company
Would you like to work with one of the leading investment companies? Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment – as a Java Developer!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- spearheading the development of backend stack, architecting, and building backend projects,
- being involved in inception to delivery of various features and products on a results-oriented and exciting product roadmap,
- working with project managers, technical leads, business owners, and analysts through the entire SDLC, understanding and refining systems requirements, working in Agile model,
- participating in setting coding standards and guidelines for web applications, identify and detail best practices,
- helping the team continuously improve processes and ways of working,
- being curious and eager to learn new things,
- willing to embrace work outside of your comfort zone, and open to mentorship from others; you make mistakes, but learn from them,
- being passionate about technology, with personal ownership for the work you do.
- 3+ years hands-on Java development experience with services-oriented architectures and Java application servers (JBoss, Apache, Spring Framework)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (JUnit, TestNG, EasyMock, JMock)
- Ability of writing clean, future proof code with proper unit testing
- Knowledge of at least one distributed version control system ideally Git
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding the Agile project management disciplines, with an emphasis on Scrum
- Strong teamwork, communication, and time management abilities
Is a plus:
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, Node.js, Typescript
- Solid understanding and experience of HTML 5 and CSS
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible:
- competitive salary package, cafeteria, private health insurance,
- training and a mentor program for a smooth start, further soft and hard skill trainings on the long term,
- an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a brand new modern office in the city centre,
- home office opportunity in a hybrid way.
Gain profitable insights in software development and build your career at our partner as a Java developer!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174281