German speaking HR Generalist
German speaking HR Generalist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides a professional working environment for fresh graduates as well and they can offer the chance to build up a career.
As a German speaking HR Generalist your main task are:
- Being the first line contact regarding HR matters to managers and employees,
- Managing HR administration,
- Preparing legal documents related to transfer, onboarding, promotion letters, employers statement and exit,
- Be the Organizational Health & Safety Officer,
- Prepare ad-hoc reports using Workday,
- Managing invoices in SAP SRM,
- Being responsible of external contractors.
You are the ideal candidate for this German speaking HR Generalist position if you have:
- Degree in Human Resources/Economics/any related major,
- Stable English and German language knowledge,
- Relevant experience,
- Microsoft Excel skills,
- Good communication and time management skills.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary package,
- Energetic work environment,
- Open, friendly and modern office in Budapest,
- Home Office opportunity.
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.