Financial Control Specialist position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centers in Budapest.
Are you interested?
This is your chance!
Your new challenges as a Financial Control Specialist:
- Candidate will be responsible for activities related to General ledger
- Validating journals and backups received from the various parties (GFSS and in-country teams)
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations, and analysis for Control, Accounting and Working Capital purposes
- Participating in month-end-closing activities
- Supporting internal and external audit, maintaining control environment
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficiency in English language is a must
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics&Accounting is an advantage
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Accounting
- Knowledge/experience with ERP systems (i.e. Oracle) is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
What you gain by joining:
- Competitive salary package
- Stable working environment
- Home office opportunity
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
Your next step:
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career – we have many opportunities for you!