Digital Campaign Specialist
Marketing / Digital / Advertising / Google Ads / Search Engine Optimization / International / English
Our multinational partner who is a leader in consumer electronics and energy-efficient solutions, is looking for talented professionals to join its growing project.
If you gained experience in Marketing and Google Ads campaigns then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Consulting: Advice EMEA's country representatives about how to set up successful advertising campaigns.
- Management & optimization: Set up online advertising campaigns on Google Ads and optimize them for success.
- Analysis: Create performance reports based on analysis of results vs. business impact and budget via Excel and Datastudio.
- The candidate will have to work closely with the respective internal teams in order to execute against deliverables connected to the online advertising campaigns and make sure that the campaigns achieve the best possible results.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing professional with an internationally large scope across EMEA, which is perfectly suited for a multilingual individual with excellent project management skills, attention to detail, as well as analytical and creative capacities.
- The candidate should be a specialist of Google Ads and performance analysis via Excel and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Additional European language (e.g. German or French) a plus, but not essential
- EU citizen or have active residence permit in Hungary
- Bachelor/Master level degree in a related field such as marketing or IT with a specialisation in digital marketing
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Strong Google Ads, Google Analytics and Excel skills
- Datastudio and Power BI knowledge is an advantage
- Working experience at a marketing agency is a plus
- Self-management skills, taking initiative and influencing decisions through others.
- Must be attentive to details, innovative and with strong prioritisation skills.
In return you will have the chance to join a multinational environment with continuous possibility to develop, varied cafeteria and benefit package with competitive salary and possibility to work remotely within the borders of Hungary.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.