Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and preparing quotations, as well as negotiating contracts with customers.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role selling technical or medical equipment is an advantage.
YOUR TASK WILL BE:
- Communication with customers, visiting customers or potential clients to evaluate needs
- As primary task, proactive search for new market opportunities, partners, developing new channels/markets outside Hungary
- Bidding, technical support, user consultancy
- Participation in preparation of marketing promotions
- Performing also some sales administration tasks if needed, handling possible customer complaints
- Answering customer questions about terms, products, prices and availability.
- Providing product support toward customers
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers
- Negotiating all contract terms with prospective customers
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
WHAT IS NECESSARY TO FILL THE POSITION:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or economics related) field.
- At least 2 years experience in B2B sales
- Proficiency in English (internal and external communication)
- Type B driving license
- Business travels, primarily outside Hungary (South East Europe)
- Ability to work individually and as a team as well
- Hunter-type personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relationship with customers
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably and precisely in a fast paced environment.
WHAT IS AN ADVANTAGE TO FILL THE POSITION:
- 1-3 years previous sales experience of technical equipment preferred
- Previous regional sales experience in CE, CEE or SEE
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive, motivating compensation package
- Bonus scheme
- Company car also for private use, laptop, mobile
- 3-4 days professional factory training (Czech Republic)
- Multicultural work experience, international work environment
- Further professional training and education events organized by the Group
- Solid international manufacturing company background, continuous professional development
- Personal advancement opportunities such as managing key accounts or group of key customers