Specifically, we are looking for a Sales Assistant who will be reporting to the Store Manager, and that will be responsible to ensures the sale of products through the direct contact with customers, in line with sales philosophy and the service standards, ensuring an accurate customer experience to customers.
What will you do?
- Participate in the achievement of set sales targets for the entire range of assigned products, supplying a proper service to customers, through a timely and accurate understanding of their requirements.
- Assure the welcoming, the assistance and the advice to the customer during purchasing process, keeping a high-standard level of service to assure customer satisfaction according to Company Selling Ceremony
- Participate and contribute in an operative way to special projects, such as promotions, launch of new products, new marketing initiatives.
- Assure the sales trend monitoring of allocated products, through tools, time-frames, and methods envisaged by management guide lines.
- Assure the detection and the reporting of low rotation items, of the eventual customers complaints, and of the eventual recurring problems faced during sales activities.
- Contribute to operative process within store (cash flow, receiving, transfers, sales, returns, orders, inventory).
- Cooperate to interventions of Visual Merchandising and Fixture.
Who are you?
- Experiences in Sales Assistant
- Skill in meeting and dealing with the public and customer service techniques
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Should have a confident manner
- Must be helpful and polite
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock
- Able to work as part of a sales team
- ...an energetic, engaging, and positive approach!